Welcome to the Studio Calico Creative Team Blog Hop. Studio Calico has an awesome promotion this month if you sign up for a new subscription! So a bunch of the Creative Team decided to get together and do a Blog Hop with a list of 5 of our current Must Have Products-making it easy for you to decide what to spend that FREE Gift Card on;) You may have arrived here from Maggie Massey's Blog and if not don't worry I have the full list of all of the participants at the bottom of this post:)
Now trying to decide on just 5 products to showcase was a little hard, as there are so many things in the Studio Calico shop that are now crafting staples for me.
1. The monthly Digital Printables- I always add these to my subscription every month. They are perfect for adding a little something to my cards as well as the printable journaling cards are great for adding to my PL or Scrapbook pages! I have the Office Hours Printables by In A Creative Bubble pictured here.
2. Zing Embossing Powder- Love, Love , Love this embossing powder! It melts beautifully and creates such a beatiful result that adds that perfect little "extra" to a project. You really can't go wrong with any of the colours but Glitter Gold Zing has to be one of my all time FAVS.
3. Mister Huey's Mist- A definate staple in my arsenal of supplies! It is great for lightly adding a fine spray of colour to a project or dropping colourful splatters to add interest and texture. Opague White, Navy and Gold seem to be my go tos as of late.
4. Essential Enamel Dots- I can not get enough of enamel dots! Yes there I said it, I may have a slight addiction. They just seem to be such a great embellishment for any type of project. And they are just the perfect touch to add to a card with out adding a lot of bulk. I have the Gold pictured here but also have a huge fondness for the Woodgrain and Blue and Aqua ones.
5. Color Theory Inks- I really do love how these Dye inks stamp! They give a really nice clean, crisp image and their compact size and stackable design is a real plus for me. Now I don't think I can just choose one colour as my favourite but if I had to narrow it down I would say Deja Blue, Coral Bay and Clean Slate are ones I couldn't live with out.
Now it is time to head on over to Geralyn Sy's Blog for her Must Have list and be sure to take a peak around, her blog is always full of amazing inspiration!
Here is a full list of the Blog Hop participants- I can't wait to check out their Top Picks as I am sure I will be adding a few more things to my "must have list"!
Lisa Truesdell : https://www.gluestickgirl.com
Natalie Elphinstone : https://onescrappydoctor.blogspot.com
Marcy Penner : www.marcypenner.com
Kelly Noel : www.kellynoel.typepad.com
Suzy Plantamura : https://suzyplantamura.typepad.com/
Melanie Louette : https://melanie-notesfromhome.blogspot.ca/
Nicole Reaves : https://reavespartyofthree.blogspot.com/
Lilin Fang : https://www.afterdinnertreats.blogspot.com/
Maggie Massey : https://www.midwesterngirldiy.com/
Jenn Picard : https://www.anewinkonlife.com/ (That's me:)
Geralyn Sy : https://inacreativebubble.blogspot.com/
Stephanie Baxter : https://stephaniebaxter.blogspot.com/
Anna-Maria Wolniak : https://annamariawolniak.wordpress.com/
Nicole Samuels : https://www.nicole-samuels.com/
Dana Fleckenstein : https://www.pixelsandglue.blogspot.com/
Céline Navarro : https://www.celinenavarro.com/
Stephanie Washburn : https://www.sweetstephcardcreations.blogspot.com/
Leena Loh : https://findingnana.com/