I love taking pictures and I am sure like a lot of people, I have been terrible about staying on top of printing them and keeping up with scrapping them. That is one of the reasons I love creating mini albums. I can select a few favourite pictures choose a theme and scrap them relatively quickly. No worry of being chronological, a mini album is great to create at anytime for any reason.
Things have been so crazy busy around here lately that I haven't had much time to craft just for me and just because. So today was the day to print off the instructions to Nicole's Reeves Mini Book Workshop at Studio Calico, pull some of my favourite products, print the gorgeous printables that are included in the class and actually print some pictures!
The class has several videos to help with the assembly of the album and Nicole also wrote a very clear and detailed PDF with full instructions and photos. Another thing that I love about creating this mini album is that I can just pull from my stash and make an album that will suit my needs and theme. Here's a photo of some of my recent favourite products that I will be using to create my album.
1. Color Theory Alphabets- these tiny letter stickers are the perfect product to create custom words for projects like a mini album, cards and project life. They would also be great for subtitles and journalling on scrapbook pages.
2. Color Theroy Enamel Dots- Love how flat these are and that they come in several different colours. Each pack also includes 3 sizes and 3 shades of similar complementary colours-LOVE!
4. Waunderlust Phrase Roller Stamp- Let's face it, roller stamps are just so fun and this one has some really cute phrases and symbols.
5. Waunderlust Tiny Word Stickers- Love the typewriter font of these stickers and there are great andversitile words included on this sheet that can be used alone or together to create a custom sentiment.
6. Waunderlust Vellum Phrase Stickers- This package includes two sheets of sweet phrases and let's face it-anything vellum is amazing!*SWOON*
7. Essentials Flag Clips- These little clips are awesome. I really like how they are very flat so they do not add a lot of bulk to a project which makes them also perfect for adding to cards and still have them mailiable. Even better is that they come in lots of colours. The GOLD is another favourite of mine.
Okay well I better go and get busy and finish my album, can't wait to come back later this week and share it!